Thursday, March 14, 2013

Even the sun sets in paradise


I raped the repeat on my playlist
-just for those words, just for those days
I struggled. Now struggle to understand,
how to let go of this pain. Days, its been-
yet wonder where are those times were flown.
where are those words drawn, once used to
be the bells heard, the closest to heaven; I said.
Walked the hard road which seems easy for those
who has not been, with a blade- faced straight
to the throat, on every step I took.
Oceans grew smaller at the days end-
which only left room for a scattered dream,
so flattered to deceive.
In a place where the reality and emotions collide,
we buried our love, life and-
the remainder of whats left in between,
whilst the molested playlist screamed
that 'even the sun sets in paradise'.
Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment