Thursday, October 1, 2009

An apology of phallocentrism towards feminist criticism

I feel sick, dirty, and ashamed
Wish I could move, but paralyzed, and sway
Listen it’s not my fault, I’m not to blame
At this moment I want to run away...
My soul shakes and mind queers
Blood on hands, and behold my sphere
Let the mind move, passing these fears
No one can see, on this road, or near
Disgust-Disuse-Misused and fucked up
Shut up!! Shut up!! Shut the Fuck up…!!
Want to move now miseries sucked up
My soul, oh please I’m just a stuck-up
This time, this place, this phase No stay
Dominance of losers, lightened up my day
A villain, far deep in dark corners in maze
Sorry, for the mistakes, I’ll bow, you Name…

By Dilan Dhananjaya Samathilake
~On the 11th Hour when the sun will be murdered, Scream untill the extreams exceeds and just realize it's all about the MeTaL~

No comments:

Post a Comment