Thursday, October 1, 2009

Under the Sky of May....

The prattle, which I hid my heart behind
Smiles, the closed curtains to a deceitful life
Can I scream? Again…, saying that I’m guilty…
Can I………..? Or Can’t
Or can I take the vows of silence and stick back to the illusions I drew
The words, so colorful, and charms of deception
Neither do I, can fly, to the sky of May
But……..
Wish I could stay, under this sky of May
For just one last moment……………….
Thinking of you, moments we shared
Essence of life, and crimson of love….
Agony of duplicity, feel I’m so far left behind
The meaning resides under the shadows of lies
Beneath, the scary dark corners where the doubt rules its own glory
Elegance of it’s so called pride, and so on
Still the same meaning, just shadows of lies....

Paranoid, I was, coz of the vagueness
Paralyzed, I am, though the motive is clueless
Still….
Wish I could stay, under this sky of May
For just one last moment……………….
Gazing back at stars, embracing the world of unknown
Praising the reflectance, which glance back from the heaven…
As I have entrusted my dreams to the eternity
It’s time for hopes to die, under the inheritance of uncertainty

By Dilan Dhananjaya Samathilake

No comments:

Post a Comment