Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bequeath...

Oh little missy, oh little missy
Thee my fere from farthest west,
Zephyr, my sweetest unknown myth
In the midst of thy splendor
Even Venus seems, a stardust dash
Oh I wonder, my fearless dreams
Janus, thee beginning so is my end
Pace it slow, betwixt reverie and certainty
I, the lost one, just another thespian
Feel small, when thy wings spread
Feel feeble, when saw the aid upon thee
Neither a hunter nor a shooter of stars
Just No one just my time, will it last?
Still my Orion, ohh he weeps in dark
Gaze him back, thee the mere bliss
Canst thee be my eternal wonder?
Or dost the desire of thee, a closure….
Or shalt I take the gravity and go…
Reveal thy butterflies, wishes may flow
Oh my little missy, oh my little missy
Stay close my foremost desire
Or fly away, I’ll close my eyes
No need the seconds I’ve lost
But make sure you smile
Beyond this frost….


By Dilan Dhananjaya Samathilake

No comments:

Post a Comment