Monday, November 8, 2010

The Comment

Night is still young, haunting indeed
Whispers of silence, you sure?? not screams?
Mind as the wind, revolving for needs
Let me tell you this, dawn regains it’s deeds
Insane you called me, insane I am
Devil!! no angel, under the sky of cyan
Intentions just pure, No tensions of ramp
Just messed it little bit, coz that’s what I am…
Songs of the rain, Hues of the vain
A kiss under the drizzle, that’s what it’d say
Secrets of the wind, the fears I have laid
World is not colored, yet it is a stain
Simple this life, complex you make
Unless it made, the phantom of fake
Boredom or solace, either it’s lame
YET haven’t cried, the Lords name in vain
“Though the whispers, may be from the heaven
Or deceptive blast from the hell”
Does it really matter, or is it just the same
Riddle what I call, life; face it though insane
Never meant to break, the softness of your gaze
Thy No stranger and never will be
Place you belong?? its just for me
Insane you call me, apology no need
Coz that’s what they call me
I’m Sorry It’s ME ee

No comments:

Post a Comment