Monday, November 8, 2010

My beautiful relief..

Picture this perfect, but I’m still on the sketch
These tears may color, only dream that left
To rest on her lap, till all seconds may melt
Those tears I drew; please let me confess

My clock seems long, ticks below even slow
It’s hard just to wait, even the pulse grows small
When thee on arms, even just before my dawns
Just one more minute, that’s only what I want

On a day sky falls, on a day sun would sink
On a day moon dies then the stars may blink
Will take you to hands, and keep close to my heart
Then this hail won’t fall, coz this love my start

Please, just let these tears keep on falling
Here now, it’s just a beautiful relief
Heavy heart, from this distanced love
With this wish of flying beyond seas.................

No comments:

Post a Comment