Monday, November 8, 2010

when all the angels were descending.

When the time is rough the tide goes high
Breaking down what is unbreakable
Now the wind is wild, will take those smiles
What has left, now is unbearable
This pain sustains, no matter what you say
How can this love be replaceable?
Your arms on mine, you were the dance at night
Tell me is this the sweetest betrayal?

This is not another sad good bye………
Till another day goes by……
I gave wings so the wishes fly high…
Just witness that love, it’s mine…
And tell me why angels cry….
And tell me why angels cry….


While all the angels were descending
Tell me how grey this sky can be…
When starless dawns were amending
How dark all my days gonna be…
These smiles on my face, im pretending
Let me die with these dreams I see….
On a night, this distance was ascending
You’ve gone beyond all blue seas…

No comments:

Post a Comment