Monday, November 8, 2010

When the firelies glow......(someday)

Even someday, All these stars may fall
Just this darkness, till it grows long
Even someday, we may soak in storms
They will wash us over, to drown these mourns
And someday, when this space has gone
It's you and me; and let this world be alone
One day, when these miles grow short
Shall we color this canvas, with dazzling strokes?

Huddle in my heart, settle down in my dawns
Even for a day, now let me be your soul
Laze on my arms, wait till this all gone
Let me be the one, to catch you when you fall

Now we’ll stay, till the sadness all gone
To hunt this distance, as we walk along
Even someday, Can I be that light of yours
Though how hard, these shadows may grow
Now let’s say, it’s just a matter of dawns
I will kiss your lips, when the fireflies glow
and One day, When the wind blows strong
I will spread my wings to fly back home

No comments:

Post a Comment