Monday, November 8, 2010

you are my dawning new age....

Life was.....

That tenderness now lost and gone
No Caring hearts in unknown zones
Melting words in frozen dawns
Can’t recall them coz it’s far too long…

My pain, my sorrow, my tearless groans
Can they feel it, my deceitful moans?
Dramatic preface, to a lost tale of fall
Just another clown in a hopeless show…

Face full of smiles, that’s what they see
Happiness of vague, faked rainbow dream
Bloodshed eyes, with tears about to flee
Pain above fears, please set me free

The words I share, all my time No spare
The tender and care, won’t return unfair
Just a frown or stare, if goes wrong just rare
It’s still unfair, my pain!! You dare!!

now...

Only just an angel, from farthest north
Hail upon heaven, to protect this soul
How deep this dawn, hey love, do you know??
You are the only one who can stop this fall

No comments:

Post a Comment