Monday, November 8, 2010

I was shot dead on a Friday eve

Let me break down, and let me die
Let me face up, these fabled signs
As I was born, on that Sunday night
Smiles were gone, when its ten past nine

Surrender my self, to the norms of lord
Stand straight still, when the miseries hold
Looked for a Monday when the silver is gold
This bliss is a tender, when the sky on fall

Not another long way, just only on Tuesdays
Easy on hard stains, carved on blood veins
Life on the right lane, will it be the right game..?
Trust is a hard play; when the world acts fake

A dawn on a Wednesday, not a gloomy dusk
A storm on a doomsday, not the heavens dust
Staying under hurricane, doesn’t show the guts
Sailing on the high wave, and its not a must

I’ve felt old, on a Thursday noon
Glass of Whisky, bright as moon
Pain still ponder, flies on wounds
Happiness wonder, but there’s no room

Shut my curtains, can’t bear this screech
Leave some light, on my last day speech
Was shot dead on head, before Friday’s eve
Erase my moments, am the echo of grieve

No comments:

Post a Comment